Short Term Deferment Plan
|Spring 2021 Term – Deferment Plan||1st payment - February 1||2nd payment due on March 1||3rd payment due on (including $24 set up fee) – March 15||final payment due on the April 1|
|Summer 2021 Term – Deferment Plan||1st payment - June 1||2nd payment due on July 1||3rd payment due on (including $24 set up fee) – July 15||final payment due on the August 1|
|Fall 2021 Term – Deferment Plan||1st payment - September 1||2nd payment due on October 1||3rd payment due on (including $24 set up fee) – October 15||final payment due on the November 1|
UHD offers a Short Term Deferment Plan to Non-Resident and International students to lock in their semester enrollment without making an out-of-pocket payment at the time of execution.
Download the online Short Term Deferment Plan instructions
What you need to know:
- This plan does not cover and cannot be utilized for prior unpaid balances.
- This plan is available for students who may require additional time necessary for financial aid processing. Once financial aid has posted to the student account, the payment will be applied towards the future installments and the initial deferment. Any excess financial aid funding, after all tuition and mandatory fee charges are paid, will be refunded to the student via BankMobile.
- Eligible students can apply for one Short Term Deferment Plan a semester.
- The plan must be paid during the term for which it was entered and before registration for future semesters will be allowed.
- Must be classified as a Non-Resident or International student.
- Must be enrolled for the current semester.
- Must not have any financial holds with the University or have any past due balances.