Due dates for the Fall 2020 Sessions are shown below.
|Fall 2020 — Regular Session||August 24, 2020 - December 16, 2020||August 22, 2020||September 14, 2020|
|Fall 2020 — 8-Week 1 Session||August 24, 2020 - October 17, 2020||August 22, 2020||September 14, 2020|
|Fall 2020 — 8-Week 2 Session||October 19, 2020 - December 12, 2020||October 19, 2020||October 25, 2020|
Due dates for the Spring 2021 Sessions are shown below.
|Spring 2021 — Winter Mini Session||December 21, 2020 - January 16, 2021||December 17, 2020||December 22, 2020|
|Spring 2021 — Regular Session||January 19, 2021 - May 15, 2021||January 16, 2021||February 8, 2021|
|Spring 2020 — 8-Week 1 Session||January 19, 2021 - March 13, 2021||January 16, 2021||February 8, 2021|
|Spring 2020 — 8-Week 2 Session||March 22, 2021 - May 15, 2021||March 22, 2021||March 22, 2021|
- As an environmentally conscious institution, UHD does not mail paper statements. The Student Account Summary is available online, after course registration, by accessing
- Payment in full or approved payment arrangements must be made through
myUHD 2.0 or the Cashier's Office in S310, by the due date or your enrollment will be cancelled for non-payment. You are no longer permitted to attend class once you are withdrawn for non-payment.
- If you are withdrawn for non-payment, you may have the option to re-register. Please check the Academic Calendar for late registration dates. Late Registration carries an additional fee of $50.
- All previous balances must be paid in full. If you have any amount owed for a previous term, your payment may be automatically credited towards your previous term balance. If you receive a refund and have any balance on your account, it is your responsibility to pay the balance within seven days of receipt. Failure to do so, may result in termination of current term registration.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the University accepts e-signatures as legally binding and equivalent to handwritten signatures to signify an agreement. Accepting terms of an agreement constitutes an electronic signature. By executing a payment, installment plan/emergency/book loan online, the student is agreeing with an e-signature to accept any and all financial responsibility associated with enrollment.