Due dates for the Summer 2021 Sessions are shown below.
|Summer 2021 — Mini Session||May 17, 2021 - June 5, 2021||
May 13, 2021||N/A|
|Summer 2021 — Six Week - First||May 17, 2021 - June 26, 2021||
May 13, 2021||May 20, 2021|
|Summer 2021 — Five Week - Second||June 7, 2021 - July 10, 2021||June 3, 2021||June 10, 2021|
|Summer 2021 — Regular Academic Session||July 7, 2021 - July 31, 2021||June 3, 2021||June 10, 2021|
|Summer 2021 — Five Week - Second||July 12. 2021 - August 14, 2021||July 8, 2021||July 15, 2021|
|Summer 2021 — Six Week - Second||June 28, 2021 - August 7, 2021||June 24, 2021||July 1, 2021|
Due dates for the Fall 2021 Sessions are shown below.
|Fall 2021 — Regular Academic Session||August 23, 2021 - December 15, 2021||August 21, 2021||September 13, 2021|
|Fall 2021 — Eight Week - First||August 23, 2021 - October 16, 2021||August 21, 2021||September 13, 2021|
|Fall 2021 — Eight Week - Second||October 18, 2021 - December 11, 2021||October 18, 2021||October 20, 2021|
- As an environmentally conscious institution, UHD does not mail paper statements. The Student Account Summary is available online, after course registration, by accessing
- Payment in full or approved payment arrangements must be made through
myUHD 2.0 or the Cashier's Office in S310, by the due date or your enrollment will be cancelled for non-payment. You are no longer permitted to attend class once you are withdrawn for non-payment.
- If you are withdrawn for non-payment, you may have the option to re-register. Please check the Academic Calendar for late registration dates. Late Registration carries an additional fee of $50.
- All previous balances must be paid in full. If you have any amount owed for a previous term, your payment may be automatically credited towards your previous term balance. If you receive a refund and have any balance on your account, it is your responsibility to pay the balance within seven days of receipt. Failure to do so, may result in termination of current term registration.
- Credits from out of pocket payments (Cash, Check, Credit Card) may be applied to all (past and/or future) balances.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the University accepts e-signatures as legally binding and equivalent to handwritten signatures to signify an agreement. Accepting terms of an agreement constitutes an electronic signature. By executing a payment, installment plan/emergency/book loan online, the student is agreeing with an e-signature to accept any and all financial responsibility associated with enrollment.