Due dates for the Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 Terms are shown below.
|Fall 2019||Apr. 15, 2019||Apr. 17, 2019||Apr. 22, 2019||Apr. 29, 2019||Sep. 9, 2019||Aug 19-26, 2019||Sep. 9, 2019|
|Spring 2020 |
Winter Mini Session
|Oct. 28, 2019||Oct. 28, 2019||Oct. 28, 2019||Oct. 28, 2019||Dec. 12, 2019||Dec. 14-17, 2019||Dec. 17, 2019|
|Oct. 28, 2019||Oct. 28, 2019||Oct. 28, 2019||Oct.28, 2019||Jan. 15, 2020||Jan. 16-21, 2020||Feb. 3, 2020|
|Spring 2020 |
8 WK1 Session
|Oct. 28, 2019||Oct. 28, 2019||Oct. 28, 2019||Oct. 28, 2019||Jan.15, 2020||Jan. 16-21, 2020||Feb. 3, 2020|
8 WK2 Session
|Oct. 28, 2019||Oct. 28, 2019||Oct. 28, 2019||Oct. 28, 2019||Mar. 16, 2020||Mar. 16, 2020||Mar. 16, 2020|
- As an environmentally conscious institution, UHD does not mail paper statements. The Student Account Summary is available online, after course registration, by accessing
- Payment in full or approved payment arrangements must be made through myUHD 2.0 or the Cashier's Office in S310, by the due date or your enrollment will be cancelled for non-payment. You are no longer permitted to attend class once you are withdrawn for non-payment.
- If you are withdrawn for non-payment, you may have the option to re-register. Please check the Academic Calendar for late registration dates. Late Registration carries an additional fee of $50.
- All previous balances must be paid in full. If you have any amount owed for a previous term, your payment may be automatically credited towards your previous term balance. If you receive a refund and have any balance on your account, it is your responsibility to pay the balance within seven days of receipt. Failure to do so, may result in termination of current term registration.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the University accepts e-signatures as legally binding and equivalent to handwritten signatures to signify an agreement. Accepting terms of an agreement constitutes an electronic signature. By executing a payment, installment plan/emergency/book loan online, the student is agreeing with an e-signature to accept any and all financial responsibility associated with enrollment.