Due dates for the Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 Terms are shown below.
|Fall 2018||APRIL 9, 2018||APRIL 11, 2018||APRIL 16, 2018||APRIL 23, 2018||AUGUST 18, 2018||AUGUST 19-24, 2018||SEPTEMBER 10, 2018|
|Winter Mini 2018||OCT 29, 2018||OCT 31, 2018||NOV 5, 2018||NOV 12, 2018||DEC 14, 2018||DEC 15-17, 2018||DEC 18, 2018|
|Spring 2019||OCT 29, 2018||OCT 31, 2018||NOV 5, 2018||NOV 12, 2018||JAN 12, 2019||JAN 13-18, 2019||FEB 4, 2019|
- As an environmentally conscious institution, UHD does not mail paper statements. The Student Account Summary is available online, after course registration, by accessing
- Always view your
Account Summary before the payment deadline to ensure your payment is successful or your aid has disbursed and that your enrollment is locked in.
- Payment in full or approved payment arrangements must be made through e-services or the Cashier's Office in S310, by the due date or your enrollment will be cancelled for non-payment. You are no longer permitted to attend class once you are withdrawn for non-payment.
- If you are withdrawn for non-payment, you may have the option to re-register. Please check the Academic Calendar for late registration dates. Late Registration carries an additional fee of $50.
- All previous balances must be paid in full. If you have any amount owed for a previous term, your payment may be automatically credited towards your previous term balance. If you receive a refund and have any balance on your account, it is your responsibility to pay the balance within seven days of receipt. Failure to do so, may result in termination of current term registration.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the University accepts e-signatures as legally binding and equivalent to handwritten signatures to signify an agreement. Accepting terms of an agreement constitutes an electronic signature. By executing a payment, installment plan/emergency/book loan online, the student is agreeing with an e-signature to accept any and all financial responsibility associated with enrollment.