Please note: The registration process at the University of Houston-Downtown begins in April with “pre-registration.” During this time, students can add classes to their schedule through myUHD2.0 according to the assigned enrollment dates published in the Academic Calendar. Tuition and fee bills will be calculated and available in August 2019. To estimate the cost of your tuition and fees, please view the AY 2020- Fall 2019 Tuition & Fee Grid that corresponds with your degree and/or program cohort. Registration is not complete and students are not officially enrolled until sufficient payment arrangements have been established. The payment deadline for the Fall 2019 semester is Monday, September 9th at midnight.
Due dates for the Spring 2019 - Fall 2019 Terms are shown below.
|Spring 2019||OCT 29, 2018||OCT 31, 2018||NOV 5, 2018||NOV 12, 2018||JAN 12, 2019||JAN 13-18, 2019||FEB 4, 2019|
|May Term 2019||APRIL 8, 2019||APRIL 10, 2019||APRIL 15, 2019||APRIL 22, 2019||MAY 10, 2019||MAY 11-13, 2019||MAY 15, 2019|
|Summer 1st 6 Weeks 2019||APRIL 8, 2019||APRIL 10, 2019||APRIL 15, 2019||APRIL 22, 2019||MAY 16, 2019||MAY 17-20, 2019||MAY 23, 2019|
|Summer I 2019||APRIL 8, 2019||APRIL 10, 2019||APRIL 15, 2019||APRIL 22, 2019||MAY 30, 2019||MAY 31 - JUNE 3, 2019||JUNE 10, 2019|
|Summer II 2019||APRIL 8, 2019||APRIL 10, 2019||APRIL 15, 2019||APRIL 22, 2019||MAY 30, 2019||MAY 31 - JUNE 3, 2019||JUNE 10, 2019|
|Summer III 2019||APRIL 8, 2019||APRIL 10, 2019||APRIL 15, 2019||APRIL 22, 2019||JUNE 27, 2019||JUNE 28 - JULY 8, 2019||JULY 9, 2019|
|Summer 2nd 6 Weeks 2019||APRIL 8, 2019||APRIL 10, 2019||APRIL 15, 2019||APRIL 22, 2019||JUNE 27, 2019||JUNE 28 - JULY 8, 2019||JULY 9, 2019|
|Fall 2019||APRIL 15, 2019||APRIL 17, 2019||APRIL 22, 2019||APRIL 29, 2019||SEPTEMBER 9, 2019||TBD||SEPTEMBER 9, 2019|
- As an environmentally conscious institution, UHD does not mail paper statements. The Student Account Summary is available online, after course registration, by accessing
- Always view your
Account Summary before the payment deadline to ensure your payment is successful or your aid has disbursed and that your enrollment is locked in.
- Payment in full or approved payment arrangements must be made through e-services or the Cashier's Office in S310, by the due date or your enrollment will be cancelled for non-payment. You are no longer permitted to attend class once you are withdrawn for non-payment.
- If you are withdrawn for non-payment, you may have the option to re-register. Please check the Academic Calendar for late registration dates. Late Registration carries an additional fee of $50.
- All previous balances must be paid in full. If you have any amount owed for a previous term, your payment may be automatically credited towards your previous term balance. If you receive a refund and have any balance on your account, it is your responsibility to pay the balance within seven days of receipt. Failure to do so, may result in termination of current term registration.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the University accepts e-signatures as legally binding and equivalent to handwritten signatures to signify an agreement. Accepting terms of an agreement constitutes an electronic signature. By executing a payment, installment plan/emergency/book loan online, the student is agreeing with an e-signature to accept any and all financial responsibility associated with enrollment.