UHD has partnered with BankMobile to deliver refunds and offer you smarter ways to manage your money. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link:
To view our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, click online.
To ensure that you receive your refund in a timely manner, please select your refund preference through BankMobile immediately upon receipt of your Refund Selection Kit.
You can use these easy steps to check the status of your refund. If a credit is on:
Financial Aid and/or Scholarships
- Select your refund preference through BankMobile
- Check to see that your aid has been posted to your account
If your aid does not appear in the payment portion of your Account Statement, the Financial Aid Office has either not received your aid or has not completed processing it.
- If your balance is negative, this is the pending refund that you will receive through BankMobile, via your selected refund preference on the next processing date
Cash, Check, E‐Check and/or Money Order
- Select a refund preference through BankMobile
- Refunds for these payments will begin processing after the official day of record and will be sent to you through BankMobile, via your selected refund preference, on the next processing date
- Credit Card refunds will be processed back to the card used for the original transaction
- Credit Card refunds for dropped classes will begin processing after the official day of record
- Allow 7‐10 business days for your refund to be processed
If your financial aid has not been posted or if you have any additional questions regarding your aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 713‐221‐8041 or at
If you have any additional questions regarding your refund or BankMobile account, please contact Krystal LeBlanc at email@example.com or the Student Accounting Office at