Get started with the Grow with Google HSI Career Readiness Program
Grow with Google HSI Career Readiness Program is intended to help students, like you, develop the digital skills they need to find and secure internships and jobs that will help them build successful careers. Here’s how to get started:
Set up your profile on Skillshop
skillshop.withgoogle.com. On the upper right-hand corner, click
- If you’ve already created an account and you’re having issues logging in, please clear your cache/browsing history for the last 24 hours, then reload the page and try logging in again.
- Create a Skillshop account using your personal Google account (Gmail).
Go to Google Account Help if you do not have a Google account and need to create one
- On the upper right-hand corner, click the icon with your first initial (ex:). Then select
My Profile from the menu
Note, the circular icon in the upper right may appear differently if you have a profile picture in your Google account.
Edit Profile in the upper right.
- Under “Company” add your school and class/club information -
[example: University of Houston-Downtown ENG1301-Brown].
- Add your
school email under “Company email”
- Add your country and
- Scroll down and click
- Once the page refreshes, go to
Edit Profile again, then select
Connect your Google Account and click
Agree & Continue.
- Review all your information and press
- Once the page updates, on the
My Profile page, please click “Unverified - send email confirmation”
- Then verify the email sent to your school or university email address.
Now, the most important step:
Once logged in to Skillshop, access the
"HSI Grow with Google Career Readiness Program" (not the Grow with Google module) to gain the digital skills needed to find and land jobs and internships.
- On the navigation bar at the top of the page, click the icon
- Scroll down to the "HSI Career Readiness Program".
- You’re in and you are ready to get started on the HSI Career Readiness Program!