The University of Houston-Downtown intramural volleyball league provides an opportunity for UHD students to maximize their athletic potential in the sport of volleyball. Guided by this philosophy, we have established a volleyball league benefiting hundreds of players. All participants will receive a Sports and Fitness t-shirt.
Fall 2018 General Information
Entry Period: August 20th - September 10th
Start Date: September 10, 2018 at 3pm
Location: Student Life Center
Games: Mondays beginning at 3pm for 5 weeks
- UHD intramural volleyball (Men's and Women's) is open to current UHD students, employees and Sports and Fitness alumni members.
- All players must bring a valid UHD ID or S&F Membership Card in order to play
Rules of Play
- Teams consist of at least six players
- Maximum roster limit is 10 people
- Co-recreational matches require 2 females and 2 males
- Round robin league play is usually followed by single elimination play-offs
- USAV rules along with intramural rules will be used
For more information on Fitness Programs and Services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.