The University of Houston-Downtown intramural volleyball league provides an opportunity for UHD students to maximize their athletic potential in the sport of volleyball. Guided by this philosophy, we have established a volleyball league benefiting hundreds of players. All participants will receive a Sports and Fitness t-shirt, and the championship winning team will be recognized at the annual Sports & Fitness Awards Banquet.
Fall 2019 League Information
Entry Period: August 27th - September 9th
Free Agent Day: Monday, September 9th at 4pm
League Dates: Mondays starting September 16th for 3-4 weeks
Location: UHD Student Life Center
Entry Fee: $20/team
Team Registration: Team Entry Packets are available online
Free Agent Registration: Register online as a free agent if you don't have a team, and we will put you on a team
- UHD Intramural Volleyball League (Co-Rec) is open to current UHD students, employees and Sports and Fitness alumni members.
- All players must bring a valid UHD ID or S&F Membership Card in order to play
Rules of Play
- Teams consist of at least six players
- Maximum roster limit is 10 people
- Co-recreational matches require 2 females and 2 males
- Round robin league play is usually followed by single elimination playoffs
- USAV rules along with intramural rules will be used
For more information on Sports & Fitness programs and services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.