The University of Houston-Downtown intramural softball tournament presents one of the most exciting events in the sport of softball for men and women. Students get the chance to expand and increase their skills, all while having fun and getting exercise. Everyone is welcome to join, from beginners to experts, so get the most out of your student experience and register online today. All participants will receive a Sports and Fitness t-shirt.
Spring 2017 General Information
Entry Period: March 24th - April 6th
Start Date: April 22, 2017 at 10am
Location: Cleveland Park Softball Field
Entry Fee: $20 per team. Team packets available online
Free Agents: Register online as a free agent if you don't have a team and we will put you on a team.
Rules of Play:
- UHD Intramural Softball (men's and women's) is open to current UHD students, employees and Sports and Fitness alumni members
- All players must bring a valid UHD ID or S&F Membership Card in order to play
- Team consist of at least 10 players with a minimum of 2 females and 2 male players
- All games will be 7 innings in length or 50 minutes long, whichever comes first
- Games will be conducted under the slow pitch rules of the Amateur Softball Association in combination with UHD intramural rules