The University of Houston-Downtown intramural dodgeball league provides an opportunity for UHD students to maximize their athletic ability in the sport of dodgeball. Register online today to show off your dodgeball skills in the first game of the 2015 season. All participants will receive a Sports and Fitness t-shirt.
Fall 2017 General Information
Entry Period: October 17th - October 30th
Start Date: October 30, 2017 at 3pm
Location: Student Life Center
Games: Mondays beginning at 3pm for 6 weeks
Entry Fee: $20 per team. Team packets available online
Free Agents: Register online as a free agent if you don't have a team, and we will put you on a team.
- UHD intramural Dodgeball (Co-Rec) is open to current UHD students, employees and UHD S&F members
- All players must bring a valid UHD ID or S&F Membership Card in order to play
Rules of Play
- Teams consist of at least six players
- Maximum roster limit is 10 players
- A co-rec team consist of at least two men and two women per team
- There will be a one-minute interval between sets; there will be no timeouts
- Round robin league play is usually followed by single elimination play-offs
- UHD intramural dodgeball rules will be used
For more information on Fitness Programs and Services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.