The University of Houston-Downtown intramural bowling tournament presents one of the most exciting events in the sport of bowling for men and women. Students get the chance to expand and increase their skills- all while having fun and getting exercise. Everyone is welcome to join, from beginners to experts, so get the most out of your student experience and
online today. All participants will recieve a Sports and Fitness t-shirt.
Fall 2017 General Information
Entry Period: Entry Period: November 8 - November 21
Tournament Date: November 21, 2017 at 7:00pm
Location: University of Houston Game Rooms
Entry Fee: $5 per individual. Register online.
Divisions: Men's Competitive, Women's Competitive, Just For Fun
- UHD intramural bowling (men's and women's) is open to current UHD students, employees and Sports and Fitness alumni members
- All players must bring a valid UHD ID or S&F Membership Card in order to play
Rules of Play
- Teams consist of at least 1 player
- The scores for all 3 games for each player will be totaled
- the highest cumulative score will determine the winner of the tournament
For more information on Fitness Programs and Services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at