The University of Houston-Downtown Women’s Soccer Club Team competes against other collegiate club teams in the Houston Club Sports Conference. This competitive sport demonstrates coordination, speed, footwork and physical fitness. All interested students are welcome to tryout. Students must register and submit the Women’s Soccer Tryout Registration Form before trying out.
Spring 2019 General Information
Tryout Period: August 7th - August 30th
Date/Time: Tues., & Thurs., 5pm-7pm
Location: Tony Marron Park (900 N. York St. Houston, TX 77003)
- Must be a female student
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of six hours at UHD
- Must be in good academic standing at UHD
- Must possess good soccer skills
- Must be dedicated to attending all team practices
- Must pay a membership fee immediately upon making the team
For more information on Fitness Programs and Services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at email@example.com.