The University of Houston-Downtown women's soccer club team competes against other collegiate club teams in the Houston Club Sports Conference (HCSC) and Lone Star Sport Club Conference (LSSC). The HCSC season is usually early-September through mid-October and the LSSCC season is usually February through April. The team won the HCSC title in 2018 and earned a bid to the NIRSA Region IV tournament in 2018.
National Governing Body
National Intramural and Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA)
Fall Season: Houston Club Sports Conference (HCSC)
Spring Season: Lone Star Sport Club Conference (LSSCC)
Fall 2019 Schedule & Results
HCSC champions in 2018
- Must be a female student at UHD
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) hours at UHD
- Must be in good academic standing at UHD
- Must possess good soccer skills
- Must be dedicated to attending all team practices
- Must pay a membership fee immediately upon making the team
For more information on Sports & Fitness programs and services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at email@example.com.