The University of Houston-Downtown men's soccer club team competes against other collegiate club teams in the Houston Club Sports Conference (HCSC) and in the Lone Star Sport Club Conference (LSSC). The HCSC season is from early-September through October and the LSSCC season is February through April. The men's team has won the HCSC title from 2008-2011, 2016, and has earned bids to the NIRSA Region IV tournament from 2008-2011 and 2016.
National Governing Body
National Intramural and Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA)
Fall Season: Houston Club Sports Conference (HCSC)
Spring Season: Lone Star Sport Club Conference (LSSCC)
Club Team Schedule & Results
Fall 2019 Schedule & Results
HCSC champions in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2016
- Must be a male student at UHD
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) hours at UHD
- Must be in good academic standing at UHD
- Must possess good soccer skills
- Must be dedicated to attend all team practices
- Must pay a $20 membership fee immediately upon making the team
For more information on Sports & Fitness programs and services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at email@example.com.