The University of Houston-Downtown Men’s Soccer Club competes against other collegiate club teams in the Houston Club Sports Conference and Lone Star Sports Club Conference. This competitive sport demonstrates coordination, speed, footwork and physical fitness. Interested students must register online before tryouts.
Spring 2018 General Information
Interest Meeting: February 6th at 4pm in UHD Student Life Center
Practices: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4pm-6pm
- Must be a male student at UHD
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of six hours at UHD
- Must be in good academic standing at UHD
- Must possess good soccer skills
- Must be dedicated to attend all team practices
- Must pay a $20 membership fee immediately upon making the team
For more information on Fitness Programs and Services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at email@example.com.