The Runners Club encourages fitness through running. The club offers group running sessions at several times during the week. In addition, the club encourages member participation in various 5K's, half marathons, and marathons. The club provides opportunities to runners with different levels of experience and different goals such as competition, training, or just for fun.
Fall 2019 General Information
Interest Meeting: Tuesday, September 10
Location: UHD Student Life Center
Registration: Click here to register for the interest meeting. You must register prior to attending the interest meeting.
Practice Schedule & Location
To Be DeterminedAll meeting locations are inside the UHD Student Life Center
- Must be a current UHD student
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) hours at UHD
- Must be in good academic standing at UHD
- Must be dedicated to attend club practices and community events
- Must pay a membership fee immediately upon joining the club
Useful LinksFor more information on Sports & Fitness programs and services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at email@example.com.