Electronic Grade Change Request - eGradeChange
Below is the Electronic Grade Change Request in PDF, also known as the eGradeChange that can be used to submit Grade Change requests to the Registrar's Office after grade posted to student's academic history. In order to view and print this form, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software. It can be downloaded from the Adobe website
Form:Electronic Grade Change Request - eGradeChange
- Download the eGradeChange form.
- Use your UHD Network Account and Password to log in. If you are accessing this form from home, you will need to VPN to your office pc in order to access this form.
- Complete the eGradeChange and click on the Submit by Email button at the bottom of the form.
- When the button is selected, the eGradeChange will be embedded into an email, be sure to send the eGradeChange using your uhd.edu email account.
- Send the eGradeChange attachment to the appropriate designated official (Department Chair, Dean or designee) for approval. For more information about Grade Change approvals, please contact the Registrar's Office.
- Once the appropriate designated official has reviewed the eGradeChange attached to the email, the message including the attachment, must be forwarded to the Registrar's Office via email at email@example.com.
The Instructor must be copied on this email when submitted to the Registrar Office.
Please note that in order for the eGradeChange to be processed, it must be submitted via email by the designated official responsible for eGradeChange approvals.
- The eGradeChange will be received by the Registrar's Office staff and processed within 3-5 business days. Please ensure that all approval steps are taken in order to have the eGradeChange processed on a timely basis.
- Once the eGradeChange is processed, the designated official will receive notification that the Grade Change request has been processed.
- The eGradeChange will then be imaged into the student record in DocuWare.
- The changes done per the eGradeChange request will be displayed online via student e-services within 3-5 business days.
You may also use the eGradeChange in PDF to submit the Grade Change in person, by mail or by fax. Simply download and complete the online form and print it. Be sure to obtain the proper signature approvals since the form will be submitted as a hard copy document. If you have any questions or need to contact the Registrar's office, please see the contact information below:
eGradeChange Contact Information
One Main Street, Suite N330
Houston, TX 77002-1001
Fax: 713 223-7438