Electronic Administrative Transaction Form - eATF
Below is the Electronic Administrative Transaction Form (ATF) in PDF, also known as the eATF that can be used to submit administrative add and drop requests to the Registrar’s Office after the registration is over. For reporting purposes, this form must be submitted to the Registrar's Office on or before the Day of Record of each academic term. In order to view and print this form, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software. It can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
Form: Electronic Administrative Transaction Form - eATF
- Download the eATF.
- Use your UHD Network Account and Password to log in. If you are accessing this form from home, you will need to VPN to your office pc in order to access this form.
- Complete the eATF and click on the Submit by Email button at the bottom of the form.
- When the button is selected, the eATF will be embedded into an email, be sure to send the eATF using your uhd.edu email account.
- Send the eATF attachment to the appropriate designated official (Department Chair, Director, Dean or designee) for approval. For more information about ATF approvals, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
- Once the appropriate designated official has reviewed the eATF attached to the email, the message including the attachment, must be forwarded to the Registrar’s Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that in order for the eATF to be processed, it must be submitted via email
by the designated official responsible for eATF approvals.
- The eATF will be received by the Registrar’s Office staff and processed within 2-3 business days. Please ensure that all approval steps are taken in order to have the eATF processed on a timely basis.
- Once the eATF is processed, the designated official will receive notification that the administrative request has been processed.
- The eATF will then be imaged into the student record in DocuWare.
- The changes done to the student's class schedule per the eATF request will be displayed online via student e-services within 2-3 business days.
You may also use the eATF in PDF to submit the ATF in person, by mail or by fax. Simply download and complete the online form and print it. Be sure to obtain the proper signature approvals since the form will be submitted as a hard copy document.
If you have any questions or need to contact the Registrar's office, please see the contact information below:
eATF Contact Information
One Main Street, Suite N330
Houston, TX 77002-1001