Role of the Strategic Steering Committee:
- Identify the short-and long-term vision and strategic priorities of the institution to facilitate the development of the Bridge Plan and also provide guidance for the FY 2025-2035 Strategic Plan.
- Charge committees associated with the strategic planning process.
- Monitor progress and provide guidance to the strategic planning committee and the work groups.
- Assist in communicating the strategic planning and workgroup updates to the UHD and external communities.
- Provide final approval for the Bridge Plan and the New Strategic Plan.
Standing Monthly Meetings
Fall 2020- Fall 2024
Steering Committee Members:
|Antonio D. Tillis||Chair||President||Fall 2024|
|Eric Carl Link||Vice-Chair||Provost & Senior Vice President of Academic & Student Affairs||Fall 2024|
|David Bradley||Member||Vice President of Administration & Finance||Fall 2024|
|Johanna Wolfe||Member||Vice President of University Relations||Fall 2024|
|Jimmy Jung||Member||Vice President of Enrollment Services||Fall 2024|
|Ron Beebe||Member||Faculty Senate President||Fall 2020|
|Ed Cueva||Member||Faculty Senate President Elect||Fall 2021|
|Bobbi Shaw||Member||Staff Council President||Fall 2020|
|Erika Harrison||Member||Title IX, Equity & Diversity Officer||Fall 2024|
|Andrea Shiloh||Member||Community Partner||Fall 2024|
|Lucy Bowen||Member||Operations Manager||Fall 2024|
|Taheshia Hobbs||Member||Project Manager||Fall 2024|
|Natalie Boehm||Member||Resource Manager||Fall 2024|