The Hamill Foundation is a private foundation organized in 1969 as a nonprofit corporation. The Foundation’s purpose is the support, operation, establishment or advancement of any exclusively charitable, educational, scientific or religious activity. We currently funds grants to over 100 charitable organizations located mainly in the Houston area. The Hamill Foundation was named for its founders Mr. and Mrs. Claud B. Hamill.
Ten non‐renewable $1,500 Scholarships will be awarded for the Fall 2017 term
- Cannot have received either Hamill Scholarship award,
- Must be a student enrolled at UHD in at least 12 college credit hours during the Fall 2017 semester,
- Must be completely accepted as a student through the Office of Admissions prior to application deadline,
- Transcripts must be submitted to the Office of Admissions to be considered,
- UHD students currently enrolled must have earned a total of 30 cumulative college credit hours with a minimum of 12 hours earned at UHD with a 2.25 GPA,
- Transfer students must have earned at least 30 cumulative college credit hours and have a 2.25
The application deadline has passed,no more applications are being taken.