Three scholarships to be awarded: $500-$1000 per academic year
In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Degree seeking UHD Student enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours
- 2.5 or higher GPA
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be a current or previous UHD IT department employee
- Must write an essay of approximately 500 words on the topic: ‘How Technology helped normalize my life during the Covid-19 crisis’. The essay should focus on your personal perspective during this Covid-19 situation. All essays must be original content written by the applicant.
- Must submit at least one letter of recommendation, preferably by the student’s most recent UHD IT department supervisor.
All essays must be attached to the application. Recommendations can be attached to the application or sent from your IT supervisor to the Director of Technical Services by email no later than Wednesday, July 1, 2020 by 5:00pm.