In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Degree seeking UHD Student enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours
- 2.5 or higher GPA
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be a current or previous UHD IT department employee
- Must write an essay of approximately 500 words on a technology related subject of your choice; for example "The Future of Technology" or "The Impact of Technology on My Life". The essay should focus on your personal perspective on the topic you choose.
- Must submit at least one letter of recommendation, preferably by the student’s most recent UHD IT department supervisor.
Application, Essay, and Letters of Recommendation must be submitted to the Information Technology Department (S830C) no later than June 19, 2017 by 5:00PM.