How to check my Financial Aid Status
To view the status of financial aid, a student must log in to MyUHD with his or her UHD Network ID and password. Even if you have not been admitted to the university, you will have access to My Financial Aid and Scholarship Info on MyUHD.
When we receive your financial aid application, the student will receive an email with instructions for logging in to MyUHD. When logging in, students may be asked to update their contact information and password before proceeding to the site.
The steps to log in for the first time are:
- Go to
- Click My Financial Aid and Scholarships Info
- Click Continue to e-services login
- If you do not have a password, click Forgot Password to generate a temporary password. Follow the prompts until you are able to establish a password and log in to the system.
- Once logged in, click Financial Aid
- Explore each section of MyUHD. Information about outstanding requirements will be in the section titled Eligibility.