How to check my Financial Aid Status
To view the status of your financial aid, you must log in to
MyUHD with your UHD Network ID and password. Even if you are not yet admitted to the university, you will have access to My Financial Aid and Scholarship Info on MyUHD.
When we receive your financial aid application, you will receive an email with instructions for logging in to MyUHD. When logging in, you may be asked to update your contact information and password before proceeding to the site.
- Go to
- Click My Financial Aid and Scholarships Info
- Click Continue to e-services login
- If you do not have a password, click Forgot Password to generate a temporary password. Follow the prompts until you are able to establish a password and log in to the system
- Once logged in, click Financial Aid
- Explore each section of MyUHD Information about outstanding requirements will be in the section titled Eligibility
- Go to
- Enter your UHD Username and password and select Sign in
- Click on the Scholarships & Financial Aid Tile
- Upon initial login, you will be prompted to verify and submit your contact information
- You will see your To Do List on the right side of your screen, which details the items needed to complete your application