Skip to main content

Forms 2018-2019

Students should check the Eligibility section of MyUHD My Financial Aid and Scholarships Info to view required documents. These forms are applicable for the fall 2018, spring 2019, summer 2019 semesters. Please read all form instructions carefully. If the form is not filled out properly or completely, it will be considered incomplete, or could lead to delayed processing.

Application Forms


International Student Financial Aid Application

Financial aid application for international students.

Summer Financial Aid Application

Form to apply for financial aid for summer.​​

Summer 2019

Texas Application for State Financial Aid  (TASFA)

Financial aid application for students who are classified as Texas residents ineligible to complete the FAFSA.


Enrollment Forms


Consortium Agreement

Required for students seeking financial aid at UHD while attending UHD and another institution. (HCC, Lone Star).

Summer 2019​

Unusual Enrollment History Review Form

Required for students whose FAFSA was flagged for enrollment review by the Department of Education.


Loan Forms


Disability Discharge Acknowledgment Form

Required for students who have had previous Federal Stafford or Direct loans discharged due to disability.

Parent PLUS Loan Borrower Authorization Form

Form required for parents borrowing a PLUS loan.
W-9 FormDirect Deposit Form

Private Loan Budget Form

Required for students who are only applying for an alternative loan without submitting a FAFSA or TASFA.

Texas B-On-Time Alternative Loan Form

Application form for the Texas B-On-Time Alternative Loan

2018/2019 Form

Miscellaneous Forms


Federal Authorization Statement

Required for all students receiving Federal Financial Aid.

Request to Release Information

Form to request photocopies of submitted documents.

Revision Request Form

Form to request to cancel financial aid, update enrollment, loan status.

Summer Revision Request Form

Post-Baccalaureate Certification Form

Required for students who have received their 1st bachelor's degree and are seeking undergraduate financial aid.


Special Circumstance Forms


Dependency Appeal Form

For students wishing to appeal parental dependency.

Income Adjustment Request Form

For students who may have experienced an unusual income circumstance that would affect EFC calculation.

2018/2019 Form

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form

Form for students who have lost their eligibility for financial aid.

2018/2019 Form

Verification Forms


Family Size Clarification

Required upon request to clarify family size information

Institutional Verification Form

Required for students who have been selected for verification by the Department of Education.

Low Income Statement

Required upon request for clarify unusually low income.

Parent Certification for Non-Tax Filers

Required for parents of dependent students who did not file a tax return for the 2016 tax year.

Student Certification for Non-Tax Filers

Required for students who did not file a tax return for the 2016 tax year.

Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Form

Required for students who indicated that they are homeless or an unaccompanied youth on the FAFSA


Last updated 6/19/2019 3:34 AM