Staff Council 2020 Chili Cook- Off
Date: Post poned until further notice
UHD staff, faculty, students, alumni, and guests can purchase Presale Tasting Tickets for $6 ($10 at the door) online, via Eventbrite or by visiting the following offices:
- Parking & Transportation Office, N-117
- Cashier's Office, S-310
- Sports and Fitness, Student Life Center 3rd floor
All proceeds go towards Staff Council events and the Edge Award for professional development.Register your team today!
Chili Cook Off Team Registration
Teams must have a minimum of five members with a requirement that the majority be students, faculty, staff, alumni or affiliated partners of the University.
We are also encouraging, if you have any friends that would like to be a vendor at the event, please view form below. No food can be sold.
Chili Cook-off Team Registration Fee
- Early Bird Entry Fee: $20
- Entry Fee (after 4/3/2020): $35
Chili Cook-off Vendor Fee
- UHD $15 (affiliated with UHD)
- Non-UHD $25
Registration packets will be turned in to Stefany Records in S-910. No late entries will be accepted after the registration deadline.
Contest categories will include Best Chili (1st, 2nd and 3rd), Best Dessert, and People's Choice and Best Décor.
- Since cook-off team participation requires members to prepare several hours in advance, staff participating on teams do not have to take vacation leave between 10am and 4pm during this University-sponsored event.
- Participating hourly employees should not punch out at 10am. Instead, their managers or TRAM administrators will adjust their timesheets to show work until 4pm. If the hourly employee is scheduled to work beyond 4pm he/she will need to take vacation leave for the remaining hours.
- On April 17th, at least one person must be on duty in each department until 5pm to accept calls, receive visitors, or transact business, as required by state law.
- In addition, since this is a University function, alcohol may not be consumed before 5pm. If an employee chooses to consume alcohol prior to 5pm they must take accrued paid leave (vacation or compensatory time).
For more information, please contact: email@example.com.
Best of luck to all teams and we hope to see you at this year's Chili Cook-Off!