UHD Summer Bridge 2024
A pathway to UHD admission!
If you anticipate graduating from a high school in May/June 2024 with a GPA between 2.25 and 2.49, we encourage you to consider applying for UHD's Summer Bridge Program. As a participant in the program, you will learn how to be a successful college student while you completing a college-level Math and English courses that will prepare you for a great start at UHD.
- Current high school GPA of 2.25-2.49
- Plan to graduate high school in May/June 2024
- Fill out the 2023-24 FAFSA
- Tested in math, reading, and writing sections of TSI
- Attend at least one Summer Bridge Workshop that will be offered March-May
- Attend New Student Orientation June 25-27, 2024
- Attend Summer Bridge Program July 8 - August 8, 2024 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., daily (must be able to commit to entire program)
- Apply to UHD and to Summer Bridge Program. Limited spots available.
- No cost to you*
- Earn 6 college credits before the Fall 2024 semester
- Get specialized peer support for Math and English
- Learn about UHD student organizations, free tutorial labs, and strategies for success
- Engage with faculty in small group setting and form a community with your peers
- Apply to UHD by March 1, 2024
- Submit a Summer Bridge Application Form by March 10, 2024
- Complete a FAFSA or TASFA 2023-2024 application which will assist in covering Summer 2024
- Complete the TSI test
- Complete Bacterial Meningitis Immunization (state requirement)
*Note that you will complete two FAFSA applications 2024 and 2025 (available in December 2023).
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.