Getting Started in Skillport [PDF]
The document above will take you through the first steps necessary to acquire your log in information and access the Skillport interface.
Please note: when logging in to Skillport, the correct log in ID is your Peoplesoft ID.
Skillport offers UHD the best of online learning. Aside from being top-quality learning material in a wide variety of topics, Skillport also provides several learning styles!
- Take online courses through Skillport, and then have "Skillbriefs" to summarize the material
- Engage in a SkillSim - a simulation that puts you in an authentic professional situation
- JobAids are documents that help transfer knowledge and skills from classroom to workplace
- Ask my Mentor allows you to chat or send emails to someone knowledgeable in your subject
- Access training materials at work, at home, and on the road
- Test your knowledge with course evaluations
- You can check out books online at
- Practice Labs will help you master your skills
- Test Prep Exams help prepare you for your certification exams
- Instructor-Led training is available at a set time and date for certain classes
- The Projects module helps IT professionals test their skills in a structured learning environment
If you have any additional questions, please call the TLS support line at 713-221-8200.