Once mediasite presentation are created and uploaded to the mediasite server, they can easily be added to a Blackboard for distribution to clients who have access to that Blackboard course.
- Login to My Mediasite located at http://www.uhd.edu/mymediasite
- Enter your username and password click "`Sign In".
- Once you have successfully logged into the Mediasite Manager, click the "Presentations" tab to access the folders.
- Find your assigned folder and click the name.
- Find the presentation from which you need to acquire a link, and click the name of the presentation.
- Once you are in the presentation, click the "envelope" icon.
- A new screen should appear, which will include an email invitation.
- Highlight and copy the link located in the message area.
- This is the link for this mediasite presentation, and it can be sent to clients enabling them to view the video as long as they have a high speed internet connection.
Now that you have the link to the mediasite presentation, you can add it to Blackboard.
If you have a questions, problems, or concerns, please contact Video Production & Digital Signage at 713-221-8213 or email@example.com for assistance.
Location: ACAD 700
Phone: (713) 221-8031 (x3000)
Students should contact IT Service Desk for help with Mediasite problems.