Integrated Account and Password Management System
Information Technology at UHD implemented the Integrated Account & Password Management System in November 2008.
1-This Integrated Account and Password Management System enables faculty and staff to use the same User ID and password on the systems:
- UHD computer/network login
- Exchange e-mail (Outlook client, Outlook Web Access and Outlook Mobile Access)
- Remote Desktop Connection
- VPN connection
- UHD Wireless
- Gator (Academic Linux)
- Faculty web space on Gator
2-This new system allows you to change and/or reset your network password online at anytime from the faculty/staff e-services web page. First time users, in order for the integrated system to work properly and allow you to change your password online at anytime, you must perform the following two tasks:
- Task 1: Change your existing network password.
- Task 2: Setup your Challenge Questions online by directing your browser to the Faculty and Staff e-Services at http://www.uhd.edu/faculty, and log on to My Personal Data.
Once these two tasks have been completed, you will be able to use the Integrated Account & Password Management System online at anytime.
Obtaining Your Password
New faculty and staff are issued their computer account password upon issue of their computer account. New employees receive this information via the Network Account Request System (NARS).
Reset Your Password
University faculty and staff can reset their using either of the methods below::
- After they have logged on to their computer by selecting the "Change Password" option in Windows after pressing the "CTRL", "ALT" & "DEL" simultaneously.
- While using Outlook Web Access, faculty and staff can select the "Options" button and scroll down the Outlook Web Access right panel and select the "Change Password" option. More about Changing Password
- Reset password using the Password Management tool upon login to Faculty and Staff e-Services -- "My Personal Data".
Forgot Your Password?
Faculty and staff who forget their password and have setup their challenge questions in the Integrated Account and Password Management System can go to Faculty and Staff e-Services to "My Personal Data" can select the "Forget My Password" link.
Still having difficulty with retrieving password, contact the Help Desk at 713-221-8031 during business hours.
Students who have forgotten their password may go to Student e-Services to retrieve their password. Still having difficulty? Students may find password help in the general computer labs in S800 One Main Building, C300 Commerce, or B200/206 in Shea Street Building or contact the Help Desk at 713-221-8031
More Student Technology Services
More IT Solutions