Viewing Rubrics (Student View)
Some instructors might provide a list of grading guidelines, known as a rubric, which will be used to grade your homework. These instructions describe viewing rubrics before submitting a graded homework assignment.
1. Login into Blackboard.
2. Access the course for which you want to see the homework rubrics (if available).
3. Click on the Homework Assignment or Discussion Board.
Viewing Assignment Rubrics
The assignment instructions might indicate that the rubric is viewable to students.
1. Click the Assignment/Discussion title.
2. Inside the assignment you should see the button “View Rubric”, click on it.
The Rubric Details will list the guidelines you need to meet in order to obtain high or low marks.
Viewing Discussion Rubrics
1. Go to the Discussion Board and click on the Forum assignment you have to complete. Your instructor might indicate that the rubric is available.
2. If the rubric is available, you can click on “Grading information” at the top of the forum options.
3. Grading information will show your response(s) and the “Grade” area, where you will see an icon that looks like a “data table”.
4. Click on the icon to open the rubric details.
5. The rubric will show you the guidelines you need to meet in order to obtain high or low marks in the discussion post assignment.
For additional support, visit uhd.edu/bbhelpform