Print Your Blackboard Foundations Instructions
The Office of the Provost has outlined a requirement for UHD Faculty to complete Blackboard Foundations Training. This training is a basic orientation and introduction to UHD's learning management system, Blackboard. Instructors will find this training in their Blackboard Course Lists upon logging into Blackboard. This training can be done at your own pace, but will take about 3 hours to complete. A score of 80% or above on the Completion Quiz is required to successfully complete the Blackboard Foundations Training.
1. Login to Blackboard.
Upon completing the training, instructors will need to print a copy of the Completion Certificate and provide it to their department chair(s). To print the certificate:
2. Select the course titled Faculty Orientation: Blackboard Foundations For Instructors
3. On the left-hand course menu, the very last item is Print Your Certificate.
Note: If you do not see a left-hand course menu, ensure that the collapsible course menu is expanded:
4. Click Print Your Certificate.
5. Select the Printer icon on the Blackboard Foundations Achievement
6. A new window will appear containing the certificate.
7. You may take a screenshot of this or simply click Print Certificate. You can also print to PDF, save the screenshot as an image, or print the certificate on your printer.
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform