Blackboard: PeerMark for Students
Access the PeerMark Assignment
Students don't just learn from instructors they also learn from one another. PeerMark facilitates peer review so that students can evaluate each other's work and learn from their classmates.
- Log in to Blackboard, access the course, and navigate to the content area where your instructor places course assignments.
- Locate the PeerMark assignment, and click >>View/Complete.
- Your assignment inbox will display a Class Homepage; click Write Reviews.
- Select the appropriate option from the Papers to review menu.
Complete the PeerMark Review
- Review the paper, and answer the questions on the Questions tab in the right panel.
- You can also add comments about the document by clicking on the Comments tab.
- Once complete, click Submit to submit the peer review.
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform