Panopto: How to link a video
There are two ways to add a Panopto Video link in a Blackboard Content Area:
- Creating a Panopto Link in Blackboard
- Embedding your Panopto video in Blackboard
This document will cover adding videos as a link. Please ensure your course has been provisioned for Panopto before proceeding. *If you have Mediasite videos deployed in your course, links to videos is one method to replace them. Please see our other resource page about embedding videos for the other method.*
Adding Panopto Video Link
1. From your desired content area within your Blackboard course, click on the Tools button and then select Panopto Video Link.
2. Select the Panopto Folder where the video that you want to link is stored from the dropdown menu. (Fig. 2)
Note: Only videos associated with the course folder or shared folders will be available to link.
3. Select the appropriate recording from the Lecture drop-down. (Fig. 2).
4. Optionally edit the title and/or add a description. (Fig. 2).
5. Click Submit. (Fig. 2).
6. The new video link will appear within the content area.
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform