Panopto: How To Create A Video Assignment
In this documentation, you will learn how a Blackboard assignment becomes a Panopto Video Assignment using the following steps. When you create the assignment, a grading column will appear in the grade center.
1. Provisioning a Blackboard course for Panopto
Ensure that Panopto has been provisioned to your Blackboard course. For info on provisioning courses with Panopto, click here.
2. Assignment Content Area
Go to the assignment content area from your course menu > select Assessments > select Assignment.
3. Assignment Information page
1. Give your assignment a name. In the Instructions section > click the Add Content icon (the circle with a plus sign inside) (Fig. 1) > click Panopto Student Video Submission (Fig. 2).
2. A new window will flash, then disappear and the Instructions section will automatically populate with step by step instructions.
3. Enter a Due Date, the Points Possible, and the Availability dates. Click Submit to save.