How to Share a Video in OneDrive
This document outlines the steps required to share videos or other large files from your Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage.
- Go to the URL http://outlook.com/gator.uhd.edu
- Enter your UHD email and password.
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Sign in.
- Click the Office365 App Launcher icon in the top left corner.
- Select OneDrive.
- Drag and drop the file you’d like to share.
- Alternatively, click the Upload button to browse your computer.
If you are uploading a Zoom recording, Zoom by default, places local recordings in the Documents area for both PC and Mac, in a folder called Zoom. Files are placed in subfolders with names matching the recording date and time stamp.
- Select the video and click Share.
- A dialogue will open with sharing options. It is recommended that you remove the edit rights, unless you want others to make changes to your files. Click 'Anyone with the link can edit' and uncheck the Allow editing box as shown below.
- Click Copy Link in the lower left corner
- Click Copy. You can now paste the link to Blackboard or other applications as specified by your instructor.
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform