Sync your iClicker REEF account with your Blackboard courses
- Now that you’ve created your free iClicker REEF account you must sync it to your Blackboard courses.
- Important: Using the Find Your Course option in the iClicker REEF app is not the same as syncing.
- If you don’t sync correctly, you may not receive credit!
- Each class must be synced according to the following steps:
Syncing is as easy as clicking a link!
- Login to UHD Blackboard.
2. Open the course that you’d like to sync with iClicker REEF.
3. Click the link that your instructor has setup.
- Example link: iClicker Polling. Your link will probably have a different title.
- Not sure where to find the link? Ask your instructor.
4. You will automatically be taken to the course. (if not, sign into your iClicker REEF account)
- If you’ve already created an iClicker REEF account but can’t sign in, use the Forgot Password link.
- Important: Do not create a second account! Only one account can be synced.
- That’s all there is to syncing your iClicker REEF account with Blackboard!
- Still feel confused? Check iClicker Support.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the steps outlined in this document, please contact UHD TLS Training Services by calling (713) 221-8200, or by sending an email to email@example.com.