iClicker2 Remotes vs. iClicker REEF: What's the difference?
- MacMillan Learning offers two platforms for classroom polling: iClicker2 remotes and the iClicker REEF app.
- Either option can be used by students participating in polling sessions.
- Students can decide which platform works best for them.
Below you will find a quick overview of the differences between the two platforms:
What is it?
- Limited buttons
- Limited LCD display
How much does it cost?
Visit the UHD Bookstore
- Rent used $38.40
- Rent new $46.20
- Buy used $49.20
- Buy new $60.00
- 6 Month $14.99
- 1 Year $23.99
- 2 Year $32.99
- 4 Year $47.99
How does it work?
- Radio frequency
- Transmitted to instructor base station
- Wi-Fi or mobile data (3G,4G, LTE)
- Data stored in the cloud
If you have any questions or comments regarding the steps outlined in this document, please contact UHD TLS Training Services by calling (713) 221-8200, or by sending an email to email@example.com.