Turnitin for Students: GradeMark
Turnitin allows instructors to check students’ work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by using advanced search technology.
Turnitin's GradeMark feature is used to digitally markup your paper with comments and provide feedback.
- To view the GradeMark feedback for a paper that has been submitted, find the appropriate assignment in your Blackboard course and then click View/Complete.
2. On the next screen, click the View button.
3. After the post date, you can view feedback given by clicking the GradeMark tab located on the top left.
Note: Even if your instructor has not used GradeMark to provide feedback on your paper,
the GradeMark tab will still be available to you. When you click on it, you will simply
see your paper without any comments or feedback.
4. Review the feedback provided. You may see "bubble" icons.
- Click or hover the mouse over the bubble icon to view the comment related to the highlighted text.
- You may also see direct text where the instructor has typed comments right onto your paper.
- On the right side of the screen you may see general comments.
- Your grade on the paper is visible in the upper right corner of the screen.
5. If the instructor used a rubric to grade your paper or provide feedback on it, you would click the rubric icon at the bottom of the right pane to view the rubric.
6. You may print or download your paper with feedback using the icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Note: Select the Download option if you would like to save a copy of your paper with feedback and comments.
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform