Grading with a Rubric
Once you create a rubric, you can link that rubric to an assignment from the Grade Center. For this example we will add a rubric to an assignment.
- Enter the course, and make sure Edit Mode is set to ON.
- Scroll down to the control panel on the left, and click Grade Center.
- From the options that expand, select Full Grade Center.
4. Locate the assignment column to which you want to add a rubric.
5. Click the Action Link, and then click Edit Column Information.
6. Click Add Rubric. You may select an existing rubric, create a new rubric or create a rubric based on an existing rubric.
7. From the Add Rubric window, choose your preferred option.
8. Once you have selected or created a rubric, click Submit.
9. You will see the selected rubric added below the Associated Rubrics box.