How to Export Course Packages
Under the Control Panel menu:
1. Click on Packages and Utilities.
2. Click on Export/Archive Course.
3. On the Export/Archive Course page: Click the Export button.
4. On the Export Course page: Under section 2 – File Attachments, use the following recommended settings selected.
- Select the areas you would like to include under content area by simply checking a specific item, or to include all check the content area box.
- Grade Center Columns and Settings
- Settings (Banner Image, Course Guest Access, Course Observer Access, Language Pack, Navigation Settings)
- Tests, Surveys, and Pools
Note: We recommend clicking the Select All button above Content Area to checkevery box under section 3.
6. Additionally, an email will be sent to you when the process is complete.
Importing Course Packages
- Access the course that you are importing the content to.
- Under the Control Panel menu, click Packages and Utilities.
- Click Import Package/View Logs.
4. On the Import Package/View Logs page: Click the Import Package button.
5. On the Import Package page: Click the Browse My Computer button and locate the zip file created in the previous steps when you made the Export Course Package. Select the file and click Open.