- Export Course creates a package of course content that can later be imported into the same course or a different course.
- Archive Course creates a permanent record of a course including all the content and user interactions available at the time the Archive is created.
1. Log into Blackboard Learn and enter the course you want to archive.
2. Under the course management area, click Packages and Utilities, and then click Export/Archive Course.
3. Next, click the Export Package button.
4. On the Export Course page.
5. Select Course Materials, make your selections or simply click Select All.
6. Click the Submit button.
7. You will see a “Success” notification in green.
8. Your course export will begin to run and will be in queue.
9. Click refresh until the package appears. You may need to do this a few times.
Note: Course archives may take longer than a few minutes depending on the size of your course.
Saving the Exported or Archived File
1. Once you have received email notification that the course Export/Archive is complete, click refresh to show the package.
2. You will now see your Export file.
3. Hover your mouse to the right of the file until you see an Action Link.
4. Click the Action Link and then select Open.
- Note: This dialog box may look different depending on your browser.
6. Specify the location where you would like to save your file and then click Save.
7. The file will begin to download. Once it is complete, you may exit Blackboard.
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform