This document contains instructions for locating a Zoom mp4 recording and uploading it to the UHD Mediasite servers for sharing.
Locating a Zoom mp4 recording
- Click on
Settings in the top right corner of the
Zoom client window.
- Click on
Recording in the left hand menu.
- Here you can change the default storage location by clicking
Change File Location.
Open to locate your recordings.
- Alternatively, check the box below to
Choose a location for the recorded files when meetings end.
Double click to open the folder of the recording you’d like to upload.
- There you will find all recordings contained in folders organized by date.
MP4 format is the file you will upload to Mediasite.
Uploading your recording to Mediasite
Once inside the desired folder, click the
Add New button and select
Change Template button and scroll down to the
MP4 OnDemand 16x9 option.Add a
Title and a
- Open your preferred web browser and navigate to
- Log in using the same credentials you use to sign into Blackboard.
- Click on your folder in the left menu.
- Choose the level of security for the video by clicking either the
Secured folder or
Scroll back up and click
Upload New VideoBrowse to the location of your recorded Zoom files (Step 3 above) and then select the
MP4 file you’d like to upload.Once the file is uploaded, click the
Share tabCopy the full
Link and paste it into a
Blackboard Web Link.When a green play icon appears click on the name of the presentation.Click the
Edit tab and change the visibility to
- Auto publish and make available are set by default.
For additional support, visit