Zoom Video Webinar allows you to broadcast a Zoom meeting to up to 3000 view-only attendees. It includes registration with custom questions, attendee lists, and Q&A chat ability for attendees. For more information visit
Setup a Webinar
- Go to the URL
- Click the
Sign In link in the top right corner and enter your UHD username and password.
- On the following page, click
My Webinars on the left side menu.
- Click the
Schedule a Webinar button on the right.
- On the
Schedule a Webinar page fill in the
Duration of the webinar.
- Additionally select video and audio options.
Manage Webinars page you can
Edit the webinar details,
add the event to a calendar,
upload a banner, set
invite attendees, setup
Enable a Practice Session for you and your panelists before the webinar goes live to viewers.
- To add
Panelists, click the
Edit link to the right, then enter a
invite attendees, share the
registration URL or
copy the invitation into an email.
Conducting a Webinar
- On the
Manage Webinars page, click the Start webinar button on the left.
- In the
External Protocol Request dialogue, click
If you have enabled a practice session, you will see a Broadcast button at the top of the Zoom application window.
- If you have not installed Zoom, you will need to run the zoominstaller.exe.
At the bottom of the Zoom window you’ll find a toolbar that enables you to manage the webinar.
- Your session will not go live to your viewers until Broadcast is clicked.
- a. Microphone and video settings
- b. Participants - manage panelists and viewers
- Also, promote viewers to panelists
- c. Q&A – answer questions from viewers
- d. Polls – deploy survey questions for viewers and display results.
- e. Share Screen – share a specific application or your whole desktop
- f. Chat – text chat with viewers and panelists
- g. …More – invite additional viewers and start a local recording to the host’s computer.
- h. End Meeting – Leave the meeting, or end for all users
For additional support, visit