In the Show Results and Feedback to Students section, you can set which results and feedback are available to students after they complete a test or survey
Editing the Test Results and Feedback Display
- Locate the test you’ve created and click on the contextual menu icon next to the test’s title.
Edit the Test Options.
- Scroll down to the
Show Test Results and Feedback to Students area. Select what feedback displays upon completion of the test.
NOTES: Feedback options may be changed once the test has been given.
You can set one or two rules using the drop-down lists. You cannot choose some rules in combination. After you select a rule in the first drop-down list, some may not appear in the second drop-down list.
- You must make a selection. Set when appropriate test results and feedback are shown to students:
- a. After Submission: This is the default option.
- b. One-time View: After students submit their tests or surveys, the selected results and feedback options are in effect for students to view ONCE.
- c. On Specific Date: View results and feedback after the selected date and time.
- d. After Due Date
- e. After Availability and End Date
- f. After Attempts are graded: After all students submit the test, and all attempts are graded, results are made available. If one or more students do not submit an attempt, you must assign a grade of 0 so that all students can view the chosen results and feedback.
For additional support, visit