With the new All Users page, instructors creating one group or a group set can now search and select the members much faster.
Add Members to a Group
- Inside the course, go to Users and Groups. Expand the list and click on Groups.
- Hover over Create, and select Manual Enroll. Note: It does not matter if it is a single group or a group set.
- Click on Add Users.
- A smaller window will appear with the class roster.
- Check the box next to their names and click Submit.
- Repeat steps 3 through 4 to any remaining groups.
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform