You may want to revise an existing survey, or to create a separate instance of a survey so that new data can be recorded. Either way, it is simple to create a new copy of a previous survey.
- Click the Create Survey tab.
- From the three options available, click the button for Create from Copy
- Use the drop menu to find the original survey that you wish to copy. You can type the name into a Search field, or look in folders that you have made as needed to locate the original survey.
- The default name is the same as the original, with “-Copy” appended to it at the end. The name can be changed as needed.
- Click the Create from Copy button. The new copy of the survey will be created. You will be taken to the Edit Survey tab, where you can alter existing questions or add new ones.
For additional support, visit