- Most folders that you use in Outlook are available in OWA.
- Important Note: All archived folders and public folders are not available in OWA.
- Click to open folders in the left side folder pane.
- In each folder emails are sorted by date and ordered from newest to oldest.
- Click the ITEMS BY menu at the top of the View pane to change how emails are sorted and ordered.
- Conversations will be turned On by default.
- Click Off at the bottom of the menu to ungroup emails by conversation.
If conversations are turned on, the following icons will be used to help you navigate the threads:
- Click the arrow to the left of the starter email to expand the conversation.
- A check mark to the left of the email indicates the current selection.
- An arrow to the right of the email indicates where you have replied.
- A door indicates an automatic reply
- A strikeout indicates a deleted email in the conversation thread.
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform