Public folders are now available in OWA 2013. You must first add public folders to your Favorites in Outlook mail client.
Adding Public Folders to Favorites in Outlook Client
- Open the Outlook mail client on your computer.
- Click the ellipsis button in the bottom of the left hand folder pane.
Folders in the ellipsis button menu.
- Click the arrow to the left of
Public Folders to expand a list of sub-folders.
Downtown Campus to expand a second list of subfolders.
- Continue drilling down until you find your public folder.
- Right click the public folder and click
Add to Favorites…
- The folder will now be visible under the
Favorites folder in
Public Folders (bottom of folder pane)
- Right click the folder again and chose
Show in Favorites (top of folder pane).
- Click the
Mail button at the bottom of the left hand folder pane.
- At the top of the folder pane, click the arrow to the left of
Favorites to expand.
View Public Folders in OWA
Sign in to OWA and Expand the
Favorites menu to show the public folders.
Note: You may need to
sign out and sign back in to OWA before you see the change.
For additional support, visit