Managing the Course List in Blackboard Learn
The Course List contains links to courses in which you are currently enrolled as an instructor, designer, or student. The Course List will also contain courses from previous semesters. Things to remember:
- You can hide the course links that you do not need for the current semester.
- Hiding a course link does not remove the course, change your enrollment, remove your access, or alter anything within your course. If you need to enter the course later, you can "show" a hidden course at any time.
- You may also rearrange the course in the Course List.
Hiding or Showing Courses
1. From the My Blackboard Tab, locate the Courses and Information List.
2. Click the Edit Course List icon.
3. The Personalize: My Courses list screen will appear.
4. To hide a course, remove the checkmark from its corresponding box in the Course Name Column, and click Submit.
5. To show a course, place a checkmark in its corresponding box in the Course Name column, and click Submit.
Note: You can check and uncheck multiple boxes to hide or show multiple courses.
Reorder Courses using Drag and Drop
1. From the My Blackboard Screen, locate the Courses and Information tab.
2. Click the Edit Course List Icon.
3. In the Personalize: My Courses screen you can.
- Reorder your courses by dragging and dropping them into position. You do this by using the Drag and Drop Arrows.
4. Click Submit once you are done arranging the course list to your preference.
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform