You can manually enter grades into the Grade Center.
1. Click on Grade Center and select Full Grade Center.
2. Click the desired cell where you would like to enter a grade. It will automatically make the area editable, and you may type in the grade.
3. Once you have typed in the grade, press the enter key on your keyboard to finalize.
4. If you want to delete or change the grade you entered, you can delete with the backspace key and hit enter, you will be prompted with "Clear the override grade? Press Ok.
Releasing Grades to Students
1. Click the action link in the desired column header and select "Edit Column Information".
2. Scroll down to the options area. Make sure the radial button 'Yes' is selected for the option "Show this Column to Students".
3. Click Submit to save changes.
Note: Without having to access the "Edit Column Information" area, you can show or hide a column from students. Click on the arrow for more information, and select "Hide from students on/off)".
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform