Your My Blackboard profile is not the same as your user account. Your profile is how you choose to represent yourself to your colleagues and other users. Profiles are stored in the Blackboard Cloud instead of your university server. This means that you can keep your profile throughout your academic and professional life. It is not tied to a specific institution. As you go from institution to institution you can maintain your academic relationships and networks using the same profile.
Set Up Your My Blackboard Profile
- Access your profile through My Blackboard.
- Click the arrow next to your name.
- Click Settings and Personal Information
- Select Personalize My Settings
- Click the Change Picture button to add a picture or an Avatar to represent yourself to other Blackboard users.
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform