You can add Dropbox files to Blackboard using the Mashups menu found in most content creation workflows (e.g. content creation, tests, discussion boards, blogs, journals, wikis, announcements, feedback, etc.). This document outlines the steps for adding your Dropbox content directly to Blackboard.
- In this example, we will create an Item
- In the content editor text box, click the
Dropbox from the menu of Mashups.
- On the following page, click the
Browse Dropbox button.
- If not already, sign into your Dropbox account.
- In the window that opens, select the file(s) that you’d like to share.
- Click the
- Confirm the file(s) you’ve attached, then click
- Your file will appear in the content editor text box.
- Confirm that it is correct and click
For additional support, visit