Blackboard Grade Center: Create Reports
You can create reports of students' grades using the reporting tools in Blackboard.
Create a Grade Report
1. Scroll down to the control panel on the left, and click Grade Center.
2. From the options that expand, select Full Grade Center.
3. Click the Reports Button and select Create Report.
4. Type a name for the report, and then place checkmarks beside items to be included in the report.
5. Next, place checkmarks besides which users you wish to include in the report.
6. Place checkmarks beside the user information you want to include.
7. Next, decide which columns you wish to include in the report. If you choose Selected Columns, a list of the course's columns will appear, and you can use the CTRL key on your keyboard to select multiple items.
9. Finally, add the footer information you wish to be present in the report.
10. You can click the Preview or Submit button to see generate a report.
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform