The Blackboard Instructor mobile app is the supported native app for Blackboard Learn. Blackboard Instructor shows only the courses where you're enrolled as an instructor, TA, or course builder. Students use the Blackboard app for access their courses instead.
Features of the Blackboard Instructor App
With Blackboard Instructor, you can perform these tasks:
- Preview course items, assignments, and tests
- Participate in discussions
- Send announcements
Install app and Login
1. From your device, access the appropriate online store.
Download on your iPhone or iPad
Download on your Android™ device
Download on your Windows® device
2. If necessary, search for Blackboard Instructor.
3. Install the Blackboard app on your mobile device.
4. Open the Blackboard app and search for University of Houston-Downtown.
5. You will see two options:
a. University of Houston- Downtown
This should be used for Fall, Spring and Winter courses
b. University of Houston- Downtown May and Summer Courses
This should be used for May and Summer Courses
6. Log in with your UHD Blackboard username and password. These are the same credentials you use to access your Blackboard courses on a computer.
For More Information about installing the Mobile App:
After Logging In
After you log in, you see all your current courses where you're enrolled as an instructor, TA, or course builder.
Tap a course card to access a course.
From the course list, tap a course card to see its Course Overview. This concise view of your course provides access to these items:
- Due dates
- Course content
You can also view a list of instructors and send email to them. Your courses may look different than they do in a web browser, but you'll easily navigate through your content.