If you experience any technical issues on Zoom the first thing you should do is confirm that you have the latest version of the Zoom client installed on your computer. Although Zoom will prompt you to check for updates, you will want to check for Zoom updates frequently and be sure to install them.
Updating the Desktop App
1. Open the Zoom desktop app
2. Click on your picture or initials in the top right hand corner
3. From the drop down menu click on Check for Updates
4. Download the latest version
5. Close and then re-open Zoom
Note: If you choose to postpone your optional update, you will only be prompted to update the next time you login.
Zoom Mobile App (iOS or Android)
If you have download the Zoom mobile app from the Apple Appstore or from Google Play, Zoom will display a mobile notification whenever there is a new update.