In this documentation, you will learn how to provision a course in Blackboard. You must provision every course, first, before working with Panopto.
Provision your Bb course
1. Link your course to Panopto.
In your Blackboard course, locate your course menu to the left-hand side of your screen. Proceed to click on the menu item labeled as "Videos (Panopto)" (Fig. 1).
2. In the following page, select "Add Course to Panopto" (Fig. 2).
3. Configure your Panopto Course.
Proceed to the next page, where you will select "Add Course to Panopto" (Fig. 3).
4. You successfully provisioned your course to Panopto.
Proceed to the next page, where you will select "Return to course" (Fig. 4).
5. Find your Panopto Link.
Return to your course menu on the left side of your screen, proceed to click on the link labeled as "Panopto Video" again. (Fig. 5).
* Note, you will only need to provison your Bb course once.
6. Click on "Panopto Video" in your course menu, you will then see your Panopto Content page. You now have the option to select the "Create" button (Fig. 6).
7. Start creating content.
Proceed to select from the following menu, click on any of the options available to begin creating in Panopto (Fig. 7).